Currently, the university remains open as research, student support, faculty support and all other campus operations continue, though some in a modified capacity. As such, we are expected to maintain our normal work hours, whether that’s in the office or remotely.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance recommends that we practice social distancing. In order to do that effectively while keeping the campuses operating, we may begin activating remote work arrangements for those whose work can be done from an off-campus location.
Types of Alternative Work Arrangements
- Tips for Supervisors
- Best Practices for Managing a Remote Team
- Utilize some of these online training resources to learn new skills
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Objects on Loan Inventory Sheet (spreadsheet)
A request form or agreement are not required, but are available.
- UNL's 2019 Novel Coronavirus and COVID-19 website
- City of Lincoln update on COVID-19
- Nebraska Health & Human Services update on COVID-19
- The CDC website maintains accurate and up-to-date information.