To help us understand the breadth of vaccination rates in our community and more accurately prepare for Fall, we have created a voluntary COVID-19 Vaccine Registry. You must have completed your final dose in order to register.
To help us continue to monitor and prevent any spread of COVID-19 on campus in the Fall, we will again require weekly saliva-based testing for all students, faculty and staff who will be on our Lincoln campuses. Tests will be offered Sunday through Thursday each week and will remain required weekly for those without exemptions, until public health guidance advises that we may be able to pivot to random testing. Those who have provided documentation of their COVID-19 vaccination in the registry will be exempt from weekly testing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not ask about others' vaccination status. Such information is considered private.
Types of Alternative Work Arrangements
- Supervisor Resources for communicating about COVID-19
- Tips for Supervisors about alternative work arrangements
- FAQs about alternative work arrangements
- Best Practices for Managing a Remote Team
- How to be a Consummate Professional During Online Meetings
The principles and guidelines for alternative work arrangements due to COVID-19 went in to effect June 5, 2020. They are reviewed/updated on an ongoing and periodic basis. Last revised on April 5, 2021. A request form or agreement are not required, but are available below.Alternative Work Site Agreement (Customizable Word Template)
- COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders
- How to Manage Remote Employees
- How to Manage the Loneliness and Isolation of Remote Workers
- How to Build Trust with Remote Employees
- Remote Worker Isolation: Perception vs. Reality
- How to Keep Remote Worker Wellbeing High
Building More Inclusive Cultures At Work While We're At Home