Assistance during changes of COVID-19
Schedule a Zoom or phone session with an EAP counselor by calling or emailing their office.
402-472-3107 | Toll Free: 888-445-9881 | email@example.com
As coronavirus (COVID-19) news spreads, it has created stress for many of us. For others, it has added to existing anxieties. Sensationalized stories add to our angst and panic. The stock market has responded with a downturn, and many are unsure whether to travel or attend social gatherings.
It is healthy to have a respect for the COVID-19, the flu and other communicable diseases, but we need not panic. Accurate information, preparation and evidence-based practice are powerful tools.
- Self-Care during COVID-19
- Positive News Stories during the Pandemic
- If You Want to Be Happy, Try to Make Someone Else Happy
- Activities to Help Reduce Anxiety During the Pandemic
- 7-Day Happiness Challenge