Human Resources COVID-19 Updates:
Our Response How to Keep Working & Stay Safe Self-Care

Stop Payment of Payroll Checks

University payroll checks, which are lost, stolen or mutilated, will be replaced upon authorization of the Payroll Office. The State Department of Administrative Services will process the request for duplicate check. Upon notification of a lost, stolen or mutilated check, a stop payment will be placed on the original check prior to submitting the request for a duplicate. The employee must complete the Affidavit for Lost or Stolen Check and send it to the Payroll Office for processing. The form must be notarized and signed by the employee payee. Upon submission of the completed form, ten working days must elapse before a reissue will be processed. The request for duplicate form may be obtained from the Payroll Office.