302 Canfield Administration Building South (ADMS)
Lincoln, NE 68588-0438
phone icon402-472-3104 | 402-472-9040 (fax)
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln seeks to support and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences, are respected and valued. While also fostering an environment that promotes collaboration so that all individuals can participate and contribute to their full potential. Nebraska is also committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in faculty, staff and senior administrative positions and increasing supplier diversity.
We can assist you in building a solid diversity and inclusion foundation to help you meet your diversity recruitment, retention and diversity and inclusion education efforts.
- Assist and collaborate with colleges and departments in their efforts to recruit and retain diverse staff.
- Monitor the recruiting, hiring, advancement and retention efforts of staff at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
- Through education, create an environment for effective cross-cultural communication, cross-cultural engagement and respect of individual differences in the staff community.
- Create a welcoming community that is inclusive, nurturing, respectful, supportive, and that fosters inclusive excellence.
- Share best practices that advance diversity, inclusion and cultural intelligences.
Learn more about Faculty-Staff resources.
Also see the Office of Diversity & Inclusion.