Find Your Path @ The University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln, chartered in 1869, is an educational institution of international stature. A member of the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges (NASULGC), Nebraska is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation as a Doctoral/Research Extensive university. The university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Lincoln offers all the amenities of a midsize regional city of 250,000. Ranked in the Top 10 in many quality of life, safety, environmental and other studies, this is a remarkably comfortable and friendly place; when you're here, you're among friends.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Firefly - Online access for benefit eligible employees to their personal data stored in SAP, the university's administrative computing system.
Benefits for Regular Full-Time Employees
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation Leave - accrued at the rate of one day per month initially, increasing thereafter.
- Sick Leave - accrued at the rate of one day per month initially, increasing thereafter.
- Holidays - 12 paid holidays per calendar year.
New Employee Orientation
- Child Care Assistance
- Crisis Leave Program
- Family/Medical Leave
- Professional Training & Development
- Employee Service Award Program
- Reduction In Force
- Grievance Policy
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Organization Development
- Employee & Dependent Scholarship Program
- Workplace Safety and Risk Management
Part-Time and Temporary Employees
Information for Retiring Employees
Student Employment at UNL
For information on student employment at UNL please visit: