407 Canfield Administration
Lincoln, NE 68588-0438
Phone: 402-472-3101 | Fax: 402-472-9040
Employee Relations can assist you when:
- You want to discuss methods for motivating employees
- You are anticipating corrective action/dismissal for an employee
- There is a conflict at the work site
- You need help with interpretation of Human Resources policy
- You have questions about...
Programs & Services
- New Employee Orientation
- All new hires are encouraged to attend within the first 30 days to learn about benefits, services, and other key employment information.
- Professional Training & Development
- Information and guidance on a variety of topics important to those who have supervisory responsibilities.
- Child Care Assistance
- A cooperative effort between the University, private business, and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department that assists parents in finding high-quality child care.
- Crisis Leave Program
- Information regarding the Crisis Leave Program, policy, procedures, and related forms.
- Family/Medical Leave
- UNL's Family/Medical Leave Policy, Guidelines, Procedures and related forms.
- Employee Service Award Program
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln presents Service Awards to all regular employees who complete intervals of five calendar years of service, calculated on consolidated or continuous regular employment. Learn about the annual Service Awards Program. Recipients can view and select award options.