To view a schedule or register for workshops, visit training.unl.edu. Workshops are available for technology, payroll, SAP, financial/budget, search process, and more.
- Cash handling policies and procedures from the Bursar
- eSHOP Online training from Procurement Services
- SAP and other payroll related topics
- Job Specific Training via SAPPHIRE
- Technology (application) Training & Resources
- Microsoft Office 365 Training Center
- Excel Easy for tutorials online
- Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials and Acrobat DC tutorials online training
- Adobe Education Exchange (https://edex.adobe.com) for teaching resources and courses.
- NUgrant training sessions and NURAMP workshops from Research & Economic Development
- NU Values Compensation System
- Professional Development for Managers/Supervisors
- Search Process Seminars presented by Institutional Equity & Compliance
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Instructor-Led Training and Web-based training
- Laboratory Safety Colloquium Series from EHS, in partnership with the Office of Research and Economic Development
- Security Awareness Training from the Cybersecurity and Identity team, a division of Information Technology Services, offers free online IT Security awareness training for faculty, staff, and student workers.
- Request Diversity Education
- Personal Development Programs provided by the Employee Assistance Program (parenting, marriage, care-givers, etc.)
- Personal Wellness Programs and Personal Training from Campus Recreation
- Well-being & Resilience workshops from Big Red Resilience & Well-Being
- REACH Training for suicide prevention from Big Red Resilience & Well-Being