Bridge is the University of Nebraska's learning management solution that houses employee learning and professional development as both live instructor-led and on demand. Please click the button below to log in with your TrueYou credentials and explore!
To register for a session or course, click the Register (or Join Waitlist) button next to the session you want to register for. If you are on the waitlist and a seat becomes available, the next person on the waitlist will automatically be added to the session and will be notified by email. Once you register, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive reminder notifications for the upcoming session.
Below are some highlights of programs available to you.
Courses recommended for supervisors. ★
On-Demand Online Learning
- Coaching & Feedback ★
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Effective Meetings ★
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employment Law Essentials: Hours Worked Compliance ★
- Generational Awareness
- Goal Setting & Achieving
- Management Basics ★
- OUCH! That Stereotype Hurts! ★
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork: Being an Effective Team ★
- Thriving Through Conflict
- Understanding Diversity ★
Live Instructor-led Training
- Americans with Disabilities Act/Section 504 Training ★
- Excel Essentials and Data Analysis
- SAP and other payroll related topics
- Search Process Seminars
Instructor-Led Programs by Request
Diversity Education from the Office of Diversity & InclusionProviding inclusive based learning for our community is a central priority for advancing inclusive excellence at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.