To view a schedule or register for workshops, visit training.unl.edu. Workshops are available for technology, payroll, SAP, financial/budget, search process, and more.
- Cash handling policies and procedures from the Bursar
- eSHOP Online training from Procurement Services
- SAP and other payroll related topics
- Job Specific Training via SAPPHIRE
- Technology (application) Training & Resources
- NUgrant training sessions and NURAMP workshops from Research & Economic Development
- NU Values Compensation System
- Professional Development for Managers/Supervisors
- Search Process Seminars presented by Institutional Equity & Compliance
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Instructor-Led Training and Web-based training
- Laboratory Safety Colloquium Series from EHS, in partnership with the Office of Research and Economic Development
- Security Awareness Training from the Cybersecurity and Identity team, a division of Information Technology Services, offers free online IT Security awareness training for faculty, staff, and student workers.
- Personal Development Programs provided by the Employee Assistance Program (parenting, marriage, care-givers, etc.)
- Personal Wellness Programs and Personal Training from Campus Recreation
- Well-being & Resilience workshops from Big Red Resilience & Well-Being
- REACH Training for suicide prevention from Big Red Resilience & Well-Being
Online Software Tutorials from Virtual Training Company
Free of charge for all faculty, staff and students. Take self-paced, online training for computer software skills development. Learn the latest software packages at your convenience at www.VTC.com. Learn more...
Lynda.com and Lincoln City Libraries
Any person with a Lincoln City Libraries card has free access to Lynda.com. You must sign in through the library's site with your library card number and PIN to get started. You can then set up your personalized account to manage your playlists and progress through the tutorials. You can learn the latest software, creative, or business skills. You can watch bite-size tutorials for immediate problem solving or take comprehensive courses from start to finish. All content has searchable course transcripts for immediate answers, exercise files that reinforce retention.