Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Space is limited to the first 125 participants for each session.
Registration is required and can only be done online.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Register online at https://training.unl.edu.
- Login with your TrueYou credentials at the top-right of the webpage.
- Click on UNL on the left menu and select Human Resources.
- Click the Add to cart button for your preferred time (morning or afternoon) for the Fall Pre-Retirement Seminar.
- Let us know if you'll be attending alone or with a guest and then click Add to cart. (If brining a guest, you'll be asked to provide their name and email.)
- Complete the checkout process. You'll receive a confirmation email with a calendar attachment to add to your Outlook calendar. Handouts will be provided at the seminar.
The afternoon session will be streamed live at https://ianrmedia.unl.edu/live-2. A recording of this seminar will be made available on this page a few days after the event.
You can view recordings from the April 24, 2019 Pre-Retirement Seminar below:
- “Your Medicare” presented by Pat Williams, Financial & Insurance Counselor, Aging Partners (Medicare Video | Medicare Handout)
- “Terraforming Our Lives-Reshaping How We Think and Feel Before and In Retirement” presented by Floyd Sylvester, Retired Director of EAP (EAP Video | EAP Handout)
- Social Security Administration representatives (Social Security Video | SSA Handout)
- “Retiring from the University” presented by Gayle Page, Director, UNL Benefits (University Info Video | University Handout)
- Jeffrey Keown, President, UNL Emeriti & Retirees Association (UNL Emeriti & Retirees Association Video)