Please contact Human Resources at 402-472-3101 with any questions regarding the Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
Other items of interest to employees
- Computer Use Policies & Guidelines for Use of Computing Resources
- Discrimination and Harassment Policies & Procedures
- Procurement Services Policies
- Inventory, Surplus & Asset Management Policies
- Transportation Services Fleet Management Policies
- Campus Policies for Personal Safety
- Facilities Maintenance & Operations Policies
- NCard Policies
- Business & Finance Policies
- Accounting Office Policies
- Bursar's Office Policies
- Chancellor's Policy Memorandums
- Policies & Bylaws from the Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor
- Academic Policies from the University Registrar
- University of Nebraska Policies
Office/Service Employees are paid hourly and receive paychecks every two weeks. These employees are non-exempt from overtime or compensatory time, which means Office/Service employees earn overtime or compensatory time if they actually work more than 40 hours (50 hours for most agricultural employees) during a workweek.
Managerial/Professional Employees are either paid hourly or paid a monthly salary if they are exempt from overtime or compensatory time. Exempt employees are not eligible for overtime if they work more than 40 hours during a workweek. Non-exempt employees earn overtime or compensatory time if they actually work more than 40 hours (50 hours for most agricultural employees) during a workweek.
Academic/Administrative Employees - Faculty members and certain administrators are assigned to an Academic/Administrative appointment. These employees should contact their respective unit administrators or Academic Affairs with questions they may have about employment conditions.