Forms Directory

If you have any questions regarding how to complete any of these forms, please call Human Resources at 402-472-3101.


All benefit forms are maintained by the University of Nebraska and can be found on their site at University of Nebraska benefits forms

CDL Drug and Alcohol Testing

Leave Requests

You may be eligible to use Crisis Leave in conjunction with Family Medical Leave per policy


New Hire

NU Values Compensation & Evaluation

Recruitment and Offer


Worker's Compensation

Instructions for accessing forms located in SAPPHIRE via Firefly:
     Select SAPPHIRE tab -> Business Forms, UNL -> Human Resources

In addition to the forms identified above that are linked to SAPPHIRE, there are additional HR/Payroll related forms in SAPPHIRE