Employment and Mortgage Verifications will only affirm employee information including
- employee status,
- dates of hire, and
- most recent salary if requested.
We will not release performance appraisals and/or related performance, character-based assessments, probably of continued employment, reason for leaving employment or eligibility for rehire information.
- Verification of employment must be accompanied by a signed authorization and recent signature date of the current or former employee.
- Send verification with authorization to our office by fax (402.472.9040) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will not complete verbal verifications.
- Verifications are completed within 72 hours upon receipt.
Please do not send duplicate requests or call to verify the request has been received.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can request for verifications be sent by contacting other Human Resources phone numbers or emails?
- No. Request for verifications may be sent to only the e-mail and fax address above.
- When faxing a request should I put ATTENTION to?
- No. No attention to is required. If you wish, you may put ATTENTION to: Human Resources.
- Should I call to verify the employment verification has been received?
- No. If you have submitted your request to the outlined email or fax, it has been received.
- How long does it take to process a verification?
- Typical turnaround time is 72 hours from the time of receipt.