PeopleAdmin is a comprehensive web-based system designed to maintain position descriptions and manage the employment process. The system enables paperless processing of the following functions:
- Creating new position descriptions.
- Revising existing position descriptions.
- Position evaluation and classification.
- Creating postings for open positions.
- Managing applicant pools associated with posted openings.
In order to use the system a user account must be created at employment.unl.edu/hr.
Individuals wishing training or assistance in using the PeopleAdmin system should contact Human Resources at 402-472-8041 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Reference materials are available to assist with the utilization of the PeopleAdmin system and the features it offers. You can find these materials in the PeopleAdmin Box folder. Each is tagged if it can be used for Staff, Faculty or Staff & Faculty positions.