PeopleAdmin is a comprehensive web-based system designed to maintain position descriptions and manage the employment process. The system enables paperless processing of the following functions:
- Creating new position descriptions.
- Revising existing position descriptions.
- Position evaluation and classification.
- Creating postings for open positions.
- Managing applicant pools associated with posted openings.
In order to use the system a user account must be created at employment.unl.edu/hr.
Individuals wishing training or assistance in using the PeopleAdmin system should contact Human Resources at 402-472-8041 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Reference materials are available to assist with the utilization of the PeopleAdmin system and the features it offers: